Friday, March 27, 2009

A Writer’s Dilemma

So, here is my problem. I'm a writer now, I guess. I have long toyed with the idea. For nearly a decade I have had a handful of stories I wanted to tell, maybe a commentary on Genesis to write, and other assorted items. I always thought some day would come when I would get down to business and actually put pen to paper, or whatever form writing would take by the time I got to it. I'm still hoping for reliable voice-type, if not out and out thought transcription, but that is neither here nor there. Now, God inspires me every day with a new topic, a new idea. And by and large, they are pretty good. But what do I do with them?

At the rate of inspiration to transcription, I should probably have a 100-page book before the end of the year. The real problem is, do I see if I can make any money off this or get a job? To be honest, I wouldn't really know what to do with anything I have written or plan to write. Something to research. For right now, it means I will keep writing and either leaving them on my laptop or posting them here. Suggestions are welcome. And, just so no one feels cheated by my random musing, posted below is a little though about heaven. Please enjoy.

No comments: